In the past two-day the weather has been getting the best of us we have not been able to shoot much. For the most part we have been sitting around waiting for the storm to clear. On the second day we (John Jackson, Jake Welch, Kurt Heine and my self) started building a jump that went over a canon when we measured it was 120 feet to the landing. By the end of the day we managed to get it done in time for john to hit it twice. The good news is he made it over the gap both times. The bad news is we will have to wait in tell it snows again to hit it again. I have a felling John is going to kill this thing. I can’t wait!!!!!John and Jake looking off in to the distance knowing the mountains are there but wondering if it will clear?
Once it cleared this is what was revealed!
Day two this is us packing up to go home for the day as the moon lit the sky above us.
The days have been long 5 am to 7 or 8 pm I don't have much to show for it but I do have something to look forward too. Shooting a 120 foot gap!!