Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is the world made of plastic #2?

Here are some examples of what I'm working on for the “Is the world made of plastic “art show. Living in down town LA there is inspiration all around me it was so easy to get these portraits. I love them because they are raw I just shot every body as they are. I want to work on this project for o few mounts and see what I get. I’m not going to Photoshop any thing on these images. This is just a preview of what it will look like.








3 comments:

cocobenz said...

I love these portraits, very detailed. I want to go to your show! Please tell us when and where!!

Anonymous said...

those are some really brilliant photos ian, i love how you've captured every line, every wrinkle, freckle, and all those other things that are generally photoshopped out of people to make them look 'beautful'. i love this kind of photography where you make people look beautiful just the way they are, its the way its supposed to be and i wish that there was atleast one fashion or beauty magazine with photos like this.

Unknown said...

this is the real deal.. Not many people are willing to show the real world..