Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Art Walk_sep_10_09


On Sept 10 at the PE Lofts my friend Carry is putting together an art show called Analog vs. Digital. The show is going to be about different art forms. There will be an analog and digital DJ, panting photography and what ever else fits this format. Mostly it’s just for fun. At the last one he asked me if I wanted to shoot photos of people who stopped by to check it out. I did not know what to think and did not really want to do it. I’m so glad I decided to do it. The photo came out amazing! He asked me to shoot it again so if you in the area stop by. I know you will be stoked if you do!!!!!

These are a few of the images i captured from the last art walk.
The Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk is a free event held every second Thursday in and around the Historic Core's Gallery Row neighborhood. For this one night each month, Downtown LA returns to its historic pedestrian-based culture, a vibrant scene that is itself a draw for locals and tourists seeking an authentic urban experience. Launched in 2004 by the then-gritty neighborhood's pioneer gallerists, Art Walk has become a grassroots urban success story, with upwards of 10,000 people coming out each month to see the newest art exhibits, enjoy the bustling street culture, eat, drink and socialize.


No comments: