Monday, July 6, 2009

Editing The TWS Team Shoot Out

This year I did a photo/video project for Transworld and ESPN. This project was something I had wanted to do for some time now. I had this vision of shooting photos and directing at the same time. It started when I shot the Vans job with all the animals. We were shooting a print campaign and I kept thinking if I were to set up motion cameras and I give a little more direction I could film a commercial at the same time. That is basically what I did for this project. We shot the TWS/ESPN project in April, and three months later Lawrence Lim and myself just wrapped up the job. Lawrence was one of the DP on this job. We had been working on editing the video for a few weeks and I realized how crazy editing could get. Editing gives the project life. It is a task that will test anyone's patience. I’m stoked we're done. I will post it when the project is released .

No comments: