Sunday, September 20, 2009

Down Town, LA _Project 09 #14

I always wonder what people are thinking when I shoot then. I think every one is mad in this photo. I love it! As I continue on my Los angles project some time I loose hope and feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Yesterday day was a difficult day for me I had to push my self to get these few images.

I passed the ice cream lady 3 time before i shoot this. The second time I saw her I noticed the light coming through her hat . I turned around to catch up with here she was gone. I look for her for an hr. I get obsessed with images I see in my head and I cant let thing go in tell I capture them.

As I was looking for the ice cream lady I saw this lady selling magazines the light was amazing coming down on here face.

This is a behind the scenes look at a movie being filmed a block from my place. I was really impressed with the production of it. The had put sprinklers on the roof of the buildings to make it look like it was raining for three blocks.


Crystal.S said...

I can see why you were chasing down the ice cream lady, what a beautiful photo you captured.

Oh, I love behind the scenes photos!!

Rosio said...