Sunday, June 13, 2010

wet plate collodin Los Angles

The past week I have been working on a camera cart / portable dark room. I finally got it done. I want to build a cart that I could puss through the streets of down town Los Angeles. I did a shoot yesterday and got a few images. Im so stoke on this it is going to open up so many doors for shooting the wet plate collodin. When you shoot this style you need to make you film and develop it minutes after you shoot it.

                                   I shot this kid named Scott in front of the building I live in.
                                                             Location: Los Angeles

  
Here are the building across the street from where I live.
Location:  Los Angeles


This is my darkroom on wheels kind of dope!

3 comments:

Brian 'Spoo' Spour said...

that is so 'off the wall & linventive'...keep thinking outside the box!!(or the trolley)

Kandee Johnson said...

that is one of the raddest things I've seen in a long time...."art on wheels"....

Chrisp Photog said...

This is Fucking sick!!!